Account ExecutiveApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
The Technology Services Account Executive is responsible for the pipeline of all technology related services (project, maintenance, infra – across all technologies)for a portfolio of clients within a specific industry. The Account Executive will be expected to build an account plan for area of work together with the Client Account Lead, Technology Account Lead and will be responsible for growth of the technology footprint and client relationship management at existing and new prospects. The Account Executive will handle a single account or multiple accounts with an indicative annual book of business of between $10 million-$50 million. This individual should have extensive complex sales experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client relationship management at multiple levels of client hierarchy;
- Business Development of up between €10 million-€50 million, driving revenues within the assigned account scope by being the owner of the entire Opportunity Management cycle. This involves identifying business opportunities, selling concepts to the client where required and influencing the client to give additional business based on demonstrated capability and past performance;
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis, delivering client presentations, preparing estimates, proposals and participating in negotiations;
- Assuring the client of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with delivery management to address all issues that may affect delivery;
- Work closely with Solutions Architects to build customized solutions and pitches to enhance revenue growth;
- Build an account plan for the account scope – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to pursue, target revenues, competitor analysis, potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed;
- Pricing decisions within the scope of the Master Services Agreement.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- 7-15 years’ experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers;
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Additional MBA degree highly preferred.
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites;
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model;
- Proven capability to building relationships with middle and senior management in clients;
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience;
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions;
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers;
- Proven experience in a rapidly growing account;
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Laptop and smartphone
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.