Cloud Data ArchitectApply now
Cloud Data Architect
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a Cloud Data & Business Intelligence Architect you will be at the heart of the organization.
We all know that data is hot and that companies need to use the data to come to insights. But do they know who is using their data? And which data?
As a data and BI Architect, you will support our clients to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture for our customers.
This means that you will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include:
- Defines, challenge and prioritize with client data requirements.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Partners with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Translate to technical designers or developers designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
- Participate to the definition of testing strategy.
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Design, develop and continuously improve supporting activities (automation of versioning and release management, scheduling, security models, impact assessment of new changes ...)
- Accountable for End to End solution.
- Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
- Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Have worked in building business intelligence design and predictive analytics
- Experience in working closely with all business lines to identify business needs and analytics opportunities
- The position will require a deep understanding of query and analytics tools, as well as
- Knowledgeable in advanced data analysis techniques.
- Experience leading data conversations and developing business concepts.
- Experience supporting the design and development of business intelligence solutions
- Ability to solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, while moving from task to task.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to complete tasks as assigned, with great attention to detail.
- Translate business requirements into data requests, reports and dashboards.
- Manage data sets and work with ETL and Data warehouse solutions.
- Communicate effectively with all corporate business lines.
- Work with financial data, translating business data to usable information.
- Expertise within one of the 3 mayor cloud vendors (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure of Google Cloud Platform).
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Data Science & programming: Sagemaker, Dataproc, Azure ML, Python, R, SQL, SAS, Java or similar
- Data Visualization & Reporting: Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Data Manipulation & Analytics: Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner or similar,
- Data Event Services and Tooling – Kafka, Kinesis, Pub/Sub, …
- Data Warehousing: Snowflake, Azure DataLake, AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, SQL Server, SAP or similar
- Data Integration: Databricks, Talend, SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica or similar
- Data Platform Capabilities: Monitoring, Scheduling, Security, ….
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.