Cloud Native DevOps EngineerApply now
Cloud Native DevOps Engineer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership & culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets & next-generation technology to each business challenge.
As a Cloud Native DevOps Engineer, your goal is to automate the delivery of cloud native custom solutions for our top-notch clients, requiring an engineering mind and a technical versatile skill set.
Depending on client & projects, you will have the opportunity to automate custom developed solutions ranging from microservice-based application(s) up to the provisioning of the complete infrastructure. Defining infrastructure as code, building CI/CD pipelines and employing DevSecOps practices is what you like best.
When joining Accenture, you become part of our Cloud Native Application Engineering Practice
- Together with your peers, you will be able to strengthen yourself through a myriad of training possibilities ranging from soft to hard skills, including the possibility to certify.
- Depending on your preference, you grow by leading teams / projects or by becoming the go-to person for certain technologies or software engineering areas.
As a Cloud Native DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Design & implementation of CI/CD pipelines to optimize software delivery
- Design & implementation of logging, alerting & monitoring solutions to increase systems visibility and enabling faster recovery from incidents
- Design & integrate test automation solutions to ensure qualitative delivery of the product
- Plan for system failure/recovery considerations and disaster recoveryCollaborate with software development teams to help them embrace the DevOps methodology and best practices
- Minimum 3 years of experience as DevOps engineer or similar role
- Well versed in Git and familiar with common branching strategies
- Experience with
- implementing CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Azure Pipelines, Github Actions, Jenkins)
- infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation, ARM) and configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- containers & orchestration (e.g. K8S, OpenShift)
- cloud & serverless concepts
- Knowledge on:
- logging & monitoring frameworks (e.g. Prometheus/Grafana, ELK)
- quality/security scanning tools (e.g. SonarQube, Checkmarx)
- containers scanning (e.g. Prisma Cloud, Aqua Security)
- scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Bash, Groovy, Python)
- Experience and certification(s) with any of the major cloud vendors is a plusMotivated personality and ability to work in self-organized teams
- Strong verbal and written communication in English, besides French or Dutch
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects, we offer excellent employee benefits:
· Laptop and smartphone
· Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
· Bonus program + Training & learning opportunities
· Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
· Flex-rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
· Employee shares purchase plan
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.