Contract ManagerApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you looking to join a growing and international team passionate about contract management? Do you bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximizing value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business and commercial risks? Are you getting energized by supporting pre-award sales activities and negotiating to achieve the best outcomes for Accenture and its clients? Then the contract manager role at Accenture is your start of a whole new career.
You will work in a dynamic environment on a broad range of topics, interacting closely with business leaders, delivery leads and clients.
Based in our Brussels office, you will report to our Contract Management Lead for Health and Public Services clients and support our clients in this market. This includes:
- Operating as the contract management lead on one or more contracts and work with client engagement teams and client counterparts to assist with day to day contract management support and to understand delivery requirements.
- Risk & Issue Management by identifying these contract and commercial risks and issues and proposing appropriate mitigation strategies or solutions.
- Support for pre-awarded sales activities, including supporting the development of responses to public tenders and client RFP’s.
- Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation, by creating statements of work, change requests, arrangements letters, subcontracts and non-disclosure agreements by working with the project leadership to provide timely reviews and quality contractual documents that are fit for purpose and collaborating with other internal organizations.
- Building and Maintaining trusted relationships with client procurement, business executives and contract management counter parts.
In your role, you will combine contractual, commercial and project management skills in the broadest sense, making every day diverse, challenging and energizing at the same time.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A Bachelor degree as educational background, or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with exposure to complex, risky deals, preferably in the public sector
- Specific experience with EU tenders and its associated public policy issues
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external executives and non-executives and be capable of contributing and influencing key commercial and contracting decisions
- Ability to simplify and convey complex information for internal and external audiences in various formats (e.g., presentations, verbal, and written briefings); experience presenting in internal and external meetings
- Solid project management and organizational skills, trusted to deliver high-quality outcomes and work products on time
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, additional competence in Dutch or French is a strong plus
- Ability to adapt flexible to new priorities and timelines in response to shifting business demands
- Highly collaborative approach, with a desire to solve for the business and the team
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.