Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
At Accenture Interactive we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
Accenture Interactive is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture.
We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
We are part of a strong global network and regularly work beyond Belgium's borders (The Netherlands, France, UK, US, Tokyo, ... ).
We should also say that we’re an atypical agency in the traditional three-pronged world of advertiser, creative agency and media agency. As we’ve already said: we’re interested in your vision on this.
And we have saved the best to last: we have an exceptionally diverse client portfolio, from Albert Heijn, Colmar, KBC Bolero, Brouwerij Haacht and Corona Direct to large international companies such as GSK. Yes, as well as new colleagues, our big brother Accenture has opened many international doors for us.
We consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
Your skills as a Digital Campaign Manager:
- You feel right at home within a digital marketing context and have hands-on experience setting up digital campaigns.
- Business goals are an essential part of a briefing in your opinion, and you know how to link them to a campaign strategy.
- The ad platforms from Facebook, Google, Twitter and others have (almost) no secrets to you. From setting up different campaign types to the essential tracking elements that run under the hood.
- For this tracking you have sufficient knowledge on how to configur tools such as Google Analytics en Google Tag Manager.
- You are capable of translating campaign data into a report that shows the performance of a campaign. And you're able to storytell this within a meeting context (both internally as with clients).
- You are capable of running a digital campaign from A-Z and you're comfortable presenting results and insight directly to a client.
- It makes you even more happy knowing that a campaign is the result of positive co-working with a creative team, the design studio, the accounts, ...
- Certifications don't prove practice but we consider them important.
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: marketing automation, CRM, SEO, programmatic advertising, ...
- You're mother tongue is Dutch or French, needless to say English will be important as well.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.