FS Technology Delivery LeadApply now
FS Technology Delivery Lead
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you ready for the next step in your career as a Delivery Lead ? Are you looking for an inclusive environment that will give you the opportunity to lead innovative projects for leading companies across the globe? Choose Accenture and make shaping and delivering innovative solutions part of your extraordinary career!Your Job
As Delivery Lead, you bring the latest innovation and technology ideas in order to plan, deliver and execute of one or more Technology projects and programs for Accenture or its clients :
- You have an executive responsibility to lead teams in various international IT transformational projects in the Financial Services industry
- You achieve high value outcomes for our clients and their businesses by consistently delivering the client value propositions from Accenture and by developing and implementing strong processes, systems, measurements and controls in line with market best practices.
- You shape, mobilize, sustain and accelerate high performing teams to successfully deliver transformations at scale.
- You manage the program or project budget from start till finish (P&L responsibility)
- You may manage service quality, cost and leadership of the people delivering services across one client deal and /or country.
Last, but not least, you become part of and strengthen Accenture’s global network of Delivery leads.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role (Delivery Lead, Project/Program manager) in an IT company
- Fluency in Dutch and/or French with a good level of English is mandatory
- Experienced in resource management, senior stakeholder management, financial management, risk/issues management, quality assurance, program/project estimation and planning and delivery management related frameworks and skills.
- Excellent knowledge of different delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework is a big plus
- Ability to contribute in RFP/RFIs
- Affinity with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, ..) is an asset
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20+12 days of holidays
Laptop and smartphone
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.