Functional AnalystApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
The Data & AI team focuses on helping clients to tackle the full breath of their information management challenges. Based on a deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help client measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Within the Data & AI team you will have the possibility to grow your knowledge, whether it is in overall data strategy or focusing on one of its pillars such as data foundation, data governance and (data) insights and to connect and collaborate with colleagues and learn from their experiences. You’ll be able to join dedicated topic communities to increase your knowledge that will help your delivery performance and to grow inside the company.
As Functional Analyst , you will:
- Collect and understand the business requirements and translate those into functional requirements
- Analyze interdependencies of functional and non-functional Requirements
- Create source/target mappings
- Create functional solution designs
- Create conceptual and logical data models
- Support the technical team in translating the conceptual / logical data models into physical models
- Understand the Enterprise Architecture methodology / concept
- Ensure technical team have everything in their hands to succeed
- Define acceptance criteria together with the business stakeholders
- Prepare, execute, and report on test scripts and their results
- Support stakeholders during their testing phase and analyze the reported issues and identify bugs, issues and change requests
- Support and advise stakeholders in their data governance and management
- Collaborate with stakeholders on business and technical side
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 2 to 6 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong expertise in functional analysis and requirement engineering
- Experience with Data Modeling (Data Vault is a great plus)
- Experience with Data Modeling tools (Power Designer is a great plus)
- Experience in data warehousing
- Experience with data governance (Collibra is a great plus)
- Knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter would be an asset
- Ability to work in an agile environment (Scrum Master / Product Owner certification is a great plus)
- Ability to communicate efficiently with technical and business stakeholders
- Fluency in English
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise. Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Laptop and smartphone
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.