For our Technology practice in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a new Functional Analyst.
As part of our Technology practice, you will assess, shape and deliver enterprise wide solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You will play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community.
If you have a huge curiosity, an entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to seize this opportunity and join us!
At Accenture Luxembourg, you will work around with 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists. Moreover, you will be part of a leading global professional services company that provides a broad range of services in consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. At Accenture, we combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries.
Join us and become an integral part of our Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.Your job
At the forefront with your client, you will create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in financial services such as banking, capital markets or insurance, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
You will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of an enterprise solution, including:
- Collect and assess the business requirements, business architecture, business capabilities and data sources for clients in banking, capital markets or insurance
- Define functional and system requirements, functional architecture, business processes.
- Realize or lead a proof of concepts
- Estimate, plan and deliver functional designs and functional tests
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study
- At least 2 years of experience assessing and designing business & functional requirements, business processes, and/or testing
- Experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Proficiency in English is mandatory (additional languages like French, German, Luxembourgish are an asset)
- Have an entrepreuneurial mindset
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- FlexRewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.