Google Data & AI – Delivery ManagerApply now
Google Data & AI – Delivery Manager
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
• Own the overall project for all Google cloud data transformation and migration project
• Lead large, complex GCP data migration deals including multiple project sub-streams, subject matter experts, transition and transformation experts
• Experience in defining/creating migration roadmap and budgeting large scale cloud migration projects.
• Develop contract content to ensure the GCP data migration solution is contracted to deliver client and Accenture value
• Bring the operational experience to bear to ensure the solution is deliverable at acceptable risk to Accenture.
• Be required to showcase your GCP data migration experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical transformation solutions
• 10+ years experience overall
• 3+ years experience leading delivery in cloud projects (preferably Google Cloud) within an agile environment.
• Assume responsibility for the end-to-end solution across the different capabilities/towers
• Experience with several data migration strategies
• Architecting data solutions, applying concepts of data modelling, data validation, consolidation, data quality, data discovery and catalogue, data lineage
• Working with relational and non-relational databases, structured and unstructured data
• Securing Data Lakes and Data Warehouses in the cloud
• Working data pipelines, batch, near real-time and streaming
• Good knowledge about cloud services, pricing and licenses.
• Project volume between 5-20 Mio. USD
• Regulatory and compliance work in cloud transformation projects
• Professional Cloud Architect or Data Architect certification for GCP (or similar for Azure / AWS)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.