Inside Sales Associate ManagerApply now
Inside Sales Associate Manager
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As an Inside Sales Associate Manager in the Market Making team, you will take part in the project origination and selling process, co-leading the offering content creation and submission of a proposition. You will be able to cover multiple strategic topics such as (but not limited to) AI, data, analytics and cloud, mainly for the products and resources industries.
- Position and promote Accenture’s offerings in the products and resources domains, and participate in the development of further offerings where relevant to the market
- Participate in the shaping of value propositions for our clients, including story telling
- Originate new opportunities at our clients, working actively together with our Accenture account teams
- Write proposals / RFPs for our clients, especially for the ‘big deals’
- Work on the financials of propositions and optimize the costs/revenues ratio
- Take part in the life of the Luxembourgish market making team and help your fellow worker to achieve the best results in a common way
- You might also support ‘delivery’ projects, typically short-term consulting type assignments. This will allow to renew and deepen content skills and client relationships.
- Actively contribute to growth initiatives that are driven by the Market Making Team. For example, the Sales Growth Initiative, with sales process and client value learning sessions open to all consultants
The Market Making Team takes a lead role in defining the strategic priorities to answer the needs of our products and resources clients in Luxembourg and ensure they are at the forefront of business value realization and innovation.
The Team also originates concrete opportunities together with the account teams and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients, and it manages the opportunities from origination until closure. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients.
The Team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients, and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally, that make Accenture the trusted and innovative partner for many leading leading companies.
- Minimum Master degree
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong experience in the delivery of a project and the associated phases
- Deep understanding of the resources and/or products industry, in Belgium & Luxembourg, and its global trends
- Analytical and commercial mindset and ability to shape and story tell client value propositions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Quick-learner, able to think outside of the box and to reinvent him/herself
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Company car including fuel
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training budget & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.