Insurance Practice Leader - LuxembourgApply now
Insurance Practice Leader - Luxembourg
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. In Luxembourg, Accenture is a leader in the Financial Services sector. We provide our clients with thought leadership and solutions that address their business & digital strategies, products, people, and processes. We help leading insurers to transform their operations end-to-end, which enables them to reduce cost, improve customer service, grow revenue, and attain real differentiation on their markets. We position sustainability at the heart of all our projects.
The Accenture Luxembourg office has been serving banks, insurers, and market infrastructure providers for decades and our Luxembourg office is continuously growing its client portfolio and local staff (150+ employees). In view of the constant growth of Accenture’s services, we are looking to strengthen our Luxembourg Insurance practice.
Accenture is an incredible place to work, grow and learn. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism.
You will act as Accenture Insurance Practice Lead for Luxembourg. This means you will manage a portfolio of insurance projects, nurture client relationships and develop consultants dedicated to the practice.
You will leverage your consulting skills, on the intersection of business and technology, to create client sustainable impact in the new digital world.
We are looking for a talented Senior Manager or Associate Director to work in the following areas for Luxembourg leading insurers:
- Shape our client’s end-to-end digital transformations by defining new business & target operating models and reimagining customer & distributor journeys
- Partner with our insurance client’s C-Suite by:
- Developing trusted relationship and Accenture presence in the marketplace
- Conducting client discussions around market trends and their priorities
- Driving innovation across products, services, and ecosystems by leveraging our global network and setting them up for sustainable growth
In addition, you will:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to accelerate the growth of our insurance business
- Be the entrepreneur of your career, defining and executing our business development and sales plans
- Manage a portfolio of projects (staffing, delivery & financials) and be responsible for the P&L
- Provide subject matter expertise, industry perspectives and relevant point of views to drive client value
- Attract and develop our talent: be an inspirational leader for our people and drive our teams to exceptional results
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, sustainability, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- University degree
- Consulting and project leading experience
- 12-18 years of experience in the insurance industry at a consulting company which could be combined with experience at an insurer
- Deep understanding in one or more areas of the insurance value chain and related processes
- Understanding of the specifics of the insurance market in Luxembourg
- Strong problem-solving capability and desire to make an impact
- Commitment to the success of the team in a collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset and excellent relationship building skills
- Experience in managing teams and developing people
- Effective communication in English and either German or French
Within the Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on high-value end-to-end projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
You will join the Luxembourg leadership forum and manage subset of Luxembourg client’s portfolio.
We offer opportunities to evolve in your career and grow your impacts and responsibilities over time with a clear path towards Managing Director role.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.