Investment Funds ConsultantApply now
Investment Funds Consultant
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. In Luxembourg, Accenture is leading in the Financial Services sector. We provide our clients with thought leadership and solutions that address their business and digital strategies, products, people and processes. We help leading actors in the Fund industry transform their operations end-to-end, which enables them to reduce costs, improve customer service, grow revenues, and attain real differentiation on their markets. We position sustainability at the heart of any project we do.
The Accenture Luxembourg office has been serving banks, market infrastructure providers and insurers for decades and our Luxembourg office is continuously growing its client portfolio and local staff (150+ employees). In view of the constant growth of Accenture’s services, we are looking to strengthen our Luxembourg Fund Industry practice locally.
Accenture is an incredible place to work, grow and learn. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism.
As part of the Fund Industry practice, you will support organizational change and be responsible for delivering quality work in large-scale programs that marry processes with technology, allowing our clients to achieve long-term growth. You may be required to lead a work stream, take ownership, provide rigorous analysis, and identify and validate value creation opportunities for our clients.
As a consultant, you will:
- work intensively with the customers and professionals in high performing teams
- have access to a network of global experts allowing you to specialize in industry-specific service domains
- be part of projects covering several dimensions of the fund business
- connect with actors in the fund industry
- participate in trainings, conferences and committees regarding the fund industry
- University degree with a business and/or IT affinity
- 2-5 years of previous experience within the Investment Fund Industry
- You worked directly or indirectly with services of Transfer Agents, Asset Management back office, Fund Distributors, Custodian or Depositary
- You participated to activities like Funds migration, Order routing, Settlement, or Transfer of funds
- Business process understanding and/or affinity with Fund Industry software packages, e.g. Multifonds, GP3, Simcorp, Charles Rivers or others
- Understanding of applicable regulatory framework for European investment funds (i.e. AIFMD, UCITS IV/V) and/or regulatory standards (EMIR, MIFID, SFRD, etc…)
- Skills in collecting, analysing, and specifying requirements, designing, and implementing functional solutions to optimize company's business processes and finding solutions
- Project management skills, including reporting the project status, and preparing and conducting committees
- Fluent in English and French or German; every other language is considered as an additional asset
- Able to deliver quality work in time and solve problems in a structured way within your team
- Able to build and maintain client relationships
- Mature, assertive, and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills
Within the Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on high-value end-to-end projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
You will join the Luxembourg leadership forum and manage subset of Luxembourg client’s portfolio.
We offer opportunities to evolve in your career and grow your impacts and responsibilities over time with a clear path towards Managing Director role.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.
Strategy & Consulting Recruiter