IRM Security Consultant - GaliaApply now
IRM Security Consultant - Galia
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The sheer variety and scale of work we do and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. The team you will join operates across Europe, providing expertise to multi-national clients and thought leadership within our company.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
Accenture Security professionals:
· Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
· Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to not only understand the nuances of an industry, but also guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity and ever-changing threat landscapes.
· Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and apply insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
· Experience developing go to market propositions in non-financial risk - -
· Experienced in supporting with sales activity including RFPs
· Experience of translating complex technical and risk subjects, into tangible value for the CxO; ie. a credible advocate of risk/technology for business stakeholders Domain experience in one or more of our key market sectors – Resource, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Public Sector
· Professional experience related to one or more of operational risk, operational resilience, policy and compliance, regulatory compliance, financial risk, audit and IT audit, project risk, information technology, information security, third party risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
· Strong project management and organisational change management skills, excellent communication, critical thinking and analytical skills
· Strong team ethic both in being part of a team and growing talent in a team.
· An aptitude in developing skills and capability a must.
· Experience in helping develop new operating models, and growing a business at scale.
Additional Preferred Skills:
· Experience developing sales pipeline through vendor Alliance relationships.
· Hands on experience implementing risk technology, workflow engines, or IRM/GRC platforms such as ServiceNow, RSA Archer, MetricStream
· Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:
· IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
· ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
· GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk
· ServiceNow certification Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
· Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
· Management consulting experience.
· Agile software delivery methodology experience
· Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.