Your entire being is attuned to IT. Your ears filter through clumsily asked questions and your eyes anticipate the problems behind those questions before they materialize. And that’s necessary, because at Kunstmaan, you’d be the first point-of-contact for about 70 employees and responsible for their tech support. This includes purchasing and monitoring our software licenses.
- Diagnosing and solving a hardware or software problem,
- Managing the network of office appliances and IT applications,
- Installing or configuring standard settings on a laptop according to the desired profile,
- Tech support for about 70 employees,
- MacOS wizard level 42
- Aiding users in solving problems and remotely controlling their systems.
- Big plus: skilled in DevOps as well as experience with Ansible, Terraform & AWS
Your team :
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or are equivalent through experience,
- You already have some experience as an IT support employee or a related field,
- You are willing to dive into the wonderful world of Accenture managed Macs & love to solve challenges related to VPN, Single sign on, security policies, automatic updates, …
- You possess extensive practical knowledge in supporting systems operating on -or with-; Mac OS X, Active Directory, networks, VOIP, mobile devices, open source,
- You’re not afraid to guide our people through the jungle of MS Teams, Slack, Google Docs & other collaboration tools.
- You can take on larger projects like rethinking our software licenses approach or do a migration of our document storage.
- Your Dutch is excellent and your English fluent. Some knowledge of French is never amiss, and you can use all these languages to calmly and diplomatically communicate.
- You possess superb organization skills and enjoy working with colleagues in a close-knit team,
- The 9-5 mentality is foreign to you and you easily adapt to changing circumstances
- You are analytical, independent, conscientious and stress resistant.
- You are service-minded, and you are a team player.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.