IT/Cloud Change Management Advisory ConsultantApply now
IT/Cloud Change Management Advisory Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of your daily life.
Be part of our Cloud First Design team. We are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. We are positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we divise creative new strategies based on latest digital technologies like cloud and data. We take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions using our Cloud expertise.
Implementing powerful technologies and delivering tangible results? Knowledge of the impact of IT on people and processes? à That's exactly your thing?
Then live your passion in a position where you’ll support organizational changes at the customer.
- You lead the analysis of impact of organizational changes of Cloud transformation projects (e.g. Software as a Service implementations, but also Agile and DevOps transformations)
- You define change concepts and implement concrete measures with a good sense of the needs of different stakeholders and with special attention on cultural change
- You are responsible for the planning, moderation and implementation of workshops and manage communication activities
- You lead the design and development of training and enablement activities
- Using selected KPIs, you track whether the implemented change measures have the desired effect and whether acceptance is increasing.
- Depending on your experience, you will lead international teams of different sizes and take responsibility for work results
- 1st experience in organizational change management of IT projects (Cloud, Agile, DevOps) and especially in workshop design and facilitation, or training and enablement, or cultural change
- A completed relevant degree in business administration/ education/informatics or psychology
- High affinity for relevant technologies such as Cloud transformation, Agile, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps or Robotics, ideally supported by certifications
- Good presentation skills in English and ideally initial management experience
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.