Machine Learning ConsultantApply now
Machine Learning Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you willing to make a step in your career and move from small scale proof-of-concepts AI solutions to industrialized solutions as part of large transformation projects? Are you convinced that bringing a technical expertise and background is necessary to meet this objective and are ready to collaborate with a team of experienced and hands-on colleagues? If this is the case, this role will be of interest to you!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
Accenture Applied Intelligence covers the range of Data and AI skills, from Strategy, Data Science, Data Architecture, AI Engineering and Visual Insights. It is also our approach to scaling AI for our clients. We embed AI-powered data, analytics and automation capabilities into business workflows to accelerate time to value. Our expertise in defining end-to-end strategy, combined with deep data infrastructure capabilities, cognitive services and industrialized accelerators help smooth clients’ path to AI adoption, extending human capabilities and supporting clients in scaling AI responsibly. With 20K+ people around the globe, strong local practices and recognized as a leader by industry analysts, we collaborate with a powerful global alliance, innovation and delivery network to help clients deploy and scale AI within any market and industry.
You are part of a team of machine learning engineers and contribute to delivery excellence across client engagements:
- Interact with client and Accenture functional consultants to identify the ML requirements and solutions
- Design and architect, build, test, deploy, maintain state-of-the-art and production grade ML/AI solutions
- Collaborate with our international multi-disciplinary teams (expert & international delivery center) to bring the best-in-class expertise and delivery capacity as part of large data transformation projects
- Use cloud native services from major cloud providers as well as custom implementations
- Stay up to date on newest trends, techniques, tools and methodologies
- Bring Software Engineering best practices into ML/AI solutions to refine methodologies and delivery practices for scaling PoC to production solutions
You drive and participate to internal initiatives across Research & Development, skills development.
You are very curious, connect and maintain relationship with our network of innovation centers, international practices, ecosystem to bring the best of our experience and differentiators to our clients and our people.
You participate to local meet-ups, events and actively contribute to the AI community.
- Master or PhD in Computer science, Applied Engineering or any other quantitative field with a strong focus on ML/AI, Software engineering & delivery.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in ML delivery and/or SE delivery
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the following programming language/frameworks: Python, Scala, R, Java, Spark, SQL
- Experience in designing and architecting cloud-based solutions in at least one major cloud provider: Azure, AWS, GCP. Certification is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering standards and best practices: DevOps, Git, Microservices, SOA, REST API, etc.
- Knowledge of the AI/ML Model Lifecycle Management and tools including EDA, Modelling, Integration/Deployment, Data/Model drift detection, Model retraining, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in recent Machine Learning tools and techniques such as NN, NLP, Deep Learning, …
- Passion for Innovation, collaboration with eco-system and create value for our clients
- Experience and contribution in client and business development
- Aptitude to interact with functional or business stakeholders who are not familiar with ML Engineering considerations.
- Fluent in English. French or Dutch is a strong plus.
- (You only meet partially this list of requirements but have the motivation to learn and grow.)
Applied Intelligence is Accenture’s approach to scaling AI for our clients. We embed AI-powered data, analytics and automation capabilities into business workflows to accelerate time to value. Our expertise in defining end-to-end strategy, combined with deep data infrastructure capabilities, cognitive services and industrialized accelerators help smooth clients’ path to AI adoption, extending human capabilities and supporting clients in scaling AI responsibly. With 20K+ people around the globe, strong local practices and recognized as a leader by industry analysts, we collaborate with a powerful global alliance, innovation and delivery network to help clients deploy and scale AI within any market and industry.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Unique training & learning opportunities beyond your role specifics
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.