Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- As a cloud-first industry / enterprise function expert you understand the value that cloud can unlock in our client’s business transformation
- You define cloud powered strategies and operating models and lead the next wave of enterprise-wide transformations
- You continuously refine the cloud narrative within your specialized industry / function and keep up to date with latest cloud ecosystem / technology/ MAG trends and how they impact our client’s business
- You work in a multi-services team and jointly with our client account teams you generate new cloud related leads and manage the sales pipeline
- You establish yourself as a thought leader and develop differentiating industry / function point-of-views
- You connect with our cloud ecosystem partners (e.g., hyperscalers, platform providers) to shape joint go-to-market initiatives
- Several years of experience in the conception of enterprise-wide, complex transformation strategies and affinity, expertise in platforms, data and/or cloud strategies as lever for change
- Deep expertise within one or more industries or enterprise functions and a passion about the transformative nature of cloud-platform-data
- A strong understanding of industry / function specific offerings of hyperscalers (e.g., AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and / or platform providers (e.g., RedHat, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP)
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, fluency and solid, structured communication skills in German and English as well as flexibility, mobility and team player abilities as key preconditions for everyday consulting
Industry Role Expectations
- Develop and articulate industry-specific narratives and value / benefits to be unlocked by cloud*
- Build industry led network & drive go-to market cross DTE
- Work in a x-Industry team to identify trends and opportunities at market level to prioritize industry and function requirements
- Drive execution of talent strategy and development of talent pool
- Drive deployment of Industry Cloud offerings to clients
- Understand and integrate with industry investment strategy of MAGs
Functional Role Expectations
- Articulate the incremental benefits in functional transformations (e.g., customer experience transformations) unlocked using Cloud”
- Understand the best practices, out-of-the-box solutions along value cases from ecosystems / MAGs
- Create function-specific PoVs and connect with hyperscaler to identify relevant services (e.g., SaaS)
- Increase functional presence and promote iconic CF deals
- Engage in account planning as well as track and manage sales pipeline
- Nominate key talents and promote training and certification programs
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.