Manager Industry Consulting for Chemicals, Metals and Natural ResourcesApply now
Manager Industry Consulting for Chemicals, Metals and Natural Resources
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a Manager at Accenture, you will be managing client engagements within your Industry area of expertise. Directly interacting with the managers at our clients, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of actionable, value creating solutions and strategies, helping our customers become high performing businesses.
As such, we are looking for outstanding individuals with deep industry expertise and a strong analytical and conceptual mind with demonstrated leadership qualities.
Usually leading small teams, we expect our managers to be role models for the other team members in terms of mastery of Industry and/or functional skills, client relationship building and business acumen
You will be mainly Brussels or Luxembourg based, but need to collaborate cross-border with other strategy/business experts on a regular basis.
- Supporting our clients to successfully navigate the ongoing Sustainability and Digital transformations and reinvent themselves to be relevant in tomorrow’s markets
- Supporting to identify opportunities to grow Accenture's Chemicals, Metals and Natural Resources market share with focus on Belgium & Luxembourg, but also potentially for the Netherlands and France
- Managing project deliveries on client engagements.
- Managing teams of Analysts and Consultants
- Bringing deep subject matter expertise across several of Accenture's Services' offerings
- Coordinating responses to proposals
- Supporting the growth and development of the BeLux Chemicals, Metals and Natural Resources team within Accenture. Nurturing the knowledge, engagement, impact and growth of this community.
- Representing Accenture at industry events.
- Creating networks of customers across existing and potential clients, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders.
- Goal and result oriented;
Within our Resources Industry Strategy & Consulting we are focused on serving clients in Chemicals, Energy, Natural resources, Metals and Mining, Utilities and other related industries.
- A master degree: Commercial Engineering, Engineering or equivalent;
- Prior consulting experience with external clients, preferably with exposure to senior management;
- Solid understanding of the commercial drivers for a successful consulting practice;
- Industry expertise and broad knowledge of the issues and opportunities surrounding the Chemicals, Metals and/or Natural Resources industries,
- A broad functional expertise, allowing you to work fluently with our experts
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French would be preferred but not mandatory;
- Willing to travel and work in different European countries;
- Goal and result oriented.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Unique training & learning opportunities beyond your role specifics
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.