Manufacturing & Supply Chain Data ScientistApply now
Manufacturing & Supply Chain Data Scientist
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you willing to make a step in your career and deliver AI solutions from early discovery stages up to industrialized solutions as part of large transformation projects? Are you willing to re-imagine the future of the industry, and the next generation of production process or supply chain control solutions? If this is the case, this role will be of interest to you!
You are part of a team of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute to delivery excellence across client engagements:
- Interact with client and Accenture functional and industry consultants to identify the Data science requirements and solutions to solve industrial problems or challenges
- Drive the extraction, wrangling and enrichment of data from one or multiple sources, online or offline.
- Develop, train and validate advanced analytics models,
- Visualize the data and model results through dynamic dashboards.
- Design and architect, build, test, deploy, maintain state-of-the-art and production grade ML/AI solutions
- Be able to articulate and defend analytics solutions in front of Business and Technical Stakeholders
- Collaborate with our international multi-disciplinary teams (expert & international delivery center) to bring the best-in-class expertise and delivery capacity as part of large data transformation projects
- Use cloud native services from major cloud providers as well as custom implementations
- Stay up to date on newest trends, techniques, tools, and methodologies
- Demonstrate a high degree of ownership, accountability for your output and commitment to the task.
You drive and participate to internal initiatives across Research & Development, skills development, presales
You are very curious, connect and maintain relationship with our network of innovation centers, international practices, ecosystem to bring the best of our experience and differentiators to our clients and our people.
Accenture Applied Intelligence covers the range of Data and AI skills, from Strategy, Data Science, Data Architecture, AI Engineering and Visual Insights. It is also our approach to scaling AI for our clients. We embed AI-powered data, analytics and automation capabilities into business workflows to accelerate time to value. Our expertise in defining end-to-end strategy, combined with deep data infrastructure capabilities, cognitive services and industrialized accelerators help smooth clients’ path to AI adoption, extending human capabilities and supporting clients in scaling AI responsibly. With 20K+ people around the globe, strong local practices and recognized as a leader by industry analysts, we collaborate with a powerful global alliance, innovation and delivery network to help clients deploy and scale AI within any market and industry.
- Completed Master preferably in engineering or any other quantitative field with a strong focus on ML/AI, advanced analytics, data science, operations research.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in applying data & analytics techniques to manufacturing process & supply chain across one of the following industry: Life Science, Chemicals, Raw Materials Transformation, Goods manufacturing in environments related to operations
- Proficient understanding of a few of the fundamental concepts related to plant data and information systems such as: automation systems, MES/DCS, machine sensorization, preventive or predictive maintenance strategies, line scheduling, OEE or equivalent metrics, quality processes, yield optimization, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of at least one of the following programming language/frameworks: Python, R, Java, Matlab, SQL, Scala
- Familiar with collaborative solutions, model & code versioning (Github), solution packaging (Docker)
- Practical experience of cloud-based solutions is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering standards and best practices is a strong plus
- Knowledge of the AI/ML Model Lifecycle Management and tools including EDA, Modelling, Integration/Deployment, Data/Model drift detection, Model retraining, etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in recent Machine Learning tools and techniques such as NN, NLP, Deep Learning, …
- Passion for Innovation, collaboration with eco-system and create value for our clients
- Aptitude to interact with functional or business stakeholders who are not familiar with ML Engineering considerations.
- Fluent in English, in Dutch and/or in French
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Unique training & learning opportunities beyond your role specifics
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.