Procurement Consulting Senior ManagerApply now
Procurement Consulting Senior Manager
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Do you want to be part of our growing S&C practice, contributing to change the world of our customers through innovation of their supply chain and manufacturing capabilities?
Are you an experienced supply chain and or manufacturing expert who can inspire our customer and our eager team to take the next step in the journey towards excellence? Do you strive to always be at the front end of developments in supply chain and or manufacturing environments? If so, our Belgium Luxembourg SC&O department is the place for you.Your job
As Senior Manager, you will be the one of the key local leads and part of our global team, responsible to deliver value to our clients and to grow our local business, skills and people by being involved in the following tasks:
- Develop and manage strong credibility and relationships at C-level, based on the positive impact of your team
- Be the entrepreneur of your career, defining and implementing the business development and sales plan for the BeLux region
- Create client value through designing and delivering innovative solutions transforming the client to a customer centric, sustainable, agile and responsible manufacturing and or supply chain organization
- Act as a thought leader and trusted advisor in the Manufacturing and or Supply chain domain
- Provide subject matter expertise, industry perspective and relevant point of view to drive customer value
- Develop a strong network of Accenture clients, experts, colleagues and friends
- Leverage your analytical and technical skills to steer your team towards exceptional insights and deliverables that guide our clients through their digital transformation programs
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, sustainability, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
Our Digital Senior Managers typically have the following competences:
- Completed Master of Science (M.Sc.), preferably in engineering or economics
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Minimal 8 years of working experience within supply chain and or manufacturing environment, working on innovative solutions (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Robotics, analytics, ZBB, planning solutions, sustainability, IX.O, platform transformations).
- At least 6 years of relevant experience and excellent people management skils
- Good commercial affinity or strong willingness to build these capabilities
- Domain knowledge in Manufacturing and/or Oil&Gas industry and/or Telecom and/or High Tech.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.