Quantitative ConsultantApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture’s CFO & Enterprise Value practice operates across industries to tackle issues of importance to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), helping him or her to transform the finance function and make it future proof.
With deep Finance and Business insight, our CFO & Enterprise Value professionals are responsible for designing, building, and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their Finance Function, from Economic Guardian or Architect of Business Value to Digital Catalyst.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from Sustainable Finance to AI Enhanced Finance.
- Shape and implement best-in-class solutions helping our FS clients to achieve excellence in Risk management
- Leverage analytical and technical skills to steer the team towards exceptional insights
- Develop a strong network of Accenture clients, experts, colleagues, and friends
- Actively keep track of latest F&R trends and opportunities they entail
In addition, you will:
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to accelerate the growth of our business
- Be the entrepreneur of your career, defining and executing our business development and sales plan
- Provide subject matter expertise, industry perspectives and relevant point of views to drive client value
- Attract and develop our talent: be an inspire our people and drive our teams to exceptional results
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Master’s degree in financial engineering, data science, actuarial sciences, econometrics, mathematics, …
- 2 to 5 years of experience in quantitative areas (Credit risk modeling, Asset valuation, Insurance pricing, data analysis & dashboarding, reserving, …), finance transformation, financial risk management or compliance, ...
- Understanding of machine learning techniques
- Proven experience within financial services and consulting
- Business development/sales mentality
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. EMIR, MIFID, COREP, FINREP, Solvency II, Basel III, SFTR, etc.)
- Knowledge in SAS, R or Python, shiny, … is a plus
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective communication in Dutch or French, and English
Within the Insurance Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading insurers on high-value end-to-end projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art insurance assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
You will join the Luxembourg leadership forum and manage subset of Luxembourg client’s portfolio.
We offer opportunities to evolve in your career and grow your impacts and responsibilities over time with a clear path towards Managing Director role.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.