Are you ready to take on a new challenge & join our Sales & Services team as a Consultant ?
We are currently looking for talented and motivated people who will:
• Support in shaping the agenda of multiple C-level positions on the customer agenda
• Operate with a client-first mindset and shape the path to deliver successful outcomes by communicating in a concise way with all clients
• Design customer experience to unlock growth and trapped value
• Conduct assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities, challenges, and opportunities in the current state of our clients
• Help our clients to gain deeper insights in the customer and their needs, behaviors, and frustrations, in order to define a customer strategy and differentiated value propositions.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills by developing financial models and business cases, measuring the value generated from improved customer experience and/or reduced cost-to-serve.
• Quickly absorb information and are able to understand and structure complex problems Keep on reading to learn more about the job , your future colleagues & all that Accenture has to offer!
You will be involved in driving business development opportunities and will focus on delivering innovative and action-oriented business solutions and strategies for our leading clients. Within a broader project team, you will develop data-driven insights and formulate recommendations to solve complex challenges on the customer agenda. You will lead and deliver workstreams to drive the ambitioned outcomes, in continuous collaboration with the client. With a people-first mindset, you coach and mentor analysts and junior consultants to support them in further developing their strengths. Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our people in the latest and newest innovative trends and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry, and fellow colleagues.
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work where you can keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrate prior consulting experience or have a relevant project management background.
- Master’s degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Engineering or equivalent
- Former business school students or MBA students
- Functional experience with growth, go-to-market, commercial, customer & distribution strategies
- Experience in digital/Strategic transformation programs & value realization, operating model redesigns or service designs
- Experience in Business analysis, process design, customer journey and maturity assessment
- High competence in preparing materials and performing presentations required (MS Office PowerPoint, Excel, Word))
- Proven presentation and storytelling skills, personal impact and confidence to lead meetings, presentations and workshops
- Ability to effectively lead a workstream within a broader project scope
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Technology knowledge of CRM platforms, Marketplaces, eCommerce, customer analytics solutions, Engagement centers, conversational AI & chat, customer portals etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Effective communication in Dutch or French, and English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program (in addition to company car): e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.