Scrum Master TechFSApply now
Scrum Master TechFS
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
We are currently looking for a Scrum master for our office in Brussels. As an experienced Scrum master / Agile coach within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over Scrum Framework, delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions. Within our TechFS family & on clients' site , you will promote the Scrum Framework (stand up, sprint, planing, retro...) & finetune the implementation depending on projects.
- You are a certified Scrum Master.
- You already have experience (3 to 6 years) in a large consultancy environement or in Financial / Banking / Insurance sector.
- You are fluent in English & have a professional level in French or Dutch.
- You are used to coach Agile / Scrum framework
- Affinity with IT, ideally knoweldge of programming languages (e.g. Java, sql, mainframe...)
- You are familiar with project management
- You are a team player with strong analytical skills
- You are result oriented
- You have a commercial spirit
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.