Security Automation EngineerApply now
Security Automation Engineer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Security Automation Engineer
in the Automated Security Operation team
Are you willing to come and shape the future of security operations? In our European MSS, the Automated Security Operation team helps clients all over Europe implementing full scale SecOps leveraging cutting edge SOAR technologies.
About the role
- Full-time position
- Open for career levels 9-10
As a Security Automation Engineer you will:
- Implement, maintain and operate SOAR platforms
- Work in partnership with the Managed Security Services teams to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop and implement automations for detection and response
- Design security dashboard
- Be the subject matter experts on security automation
- Work closely with the SOC Managers and Solution Architects to bring the product vision to life
- Produce System Analytics to prove automation behavior assumptions
- Document all system changes in line with Change Management good practices
- Recommend, Develop and Release new Use Cases and Integrations to maximize the benefits and efficiencies from a SOAR platform
- Drive client demos alongside the security teams
What it takes
You will succeed as a Security Automation Engineer if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on system engineer experience on security platforms
- Experience working in system development
- A passion for security automation and a solid understanding of security incident response
- Knowledge of security frameworks including MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, etc.
- A BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
How to stand out
You will thrive as a Security Automation Engineer if you:
- Have experience working in DevOps
- Have previous experience as a SIEM/SOAR Engineer
- Are experienced with Splunk, Splunk Enterprise Security or other SIEM platforms
- Have experience with Splunk SOAR and/or Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR (this is considered a plus)
- Have working experience and knowledge of operating systems (e.g.: Windows, UNIX/Linux) and databases
- Have knowledge in various scripting and programming languages (this is considered a plus)
- Are comfortable working independently as well as part of a fast-moving team
- Are able to meet deadlines, time constraints and periodic requirements
- Have experience in working with data lakes
- Have an understanding of entire technology stack of networks, databases, applications and endpoints
- Are able to learn and retain information on multiple products
- Are detailed-oriented with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are an avid learner, initiative-taker, and team player
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.