Are you curious about the word of cybersecurity? Are you interested to learn how big organizations are getting attacked and how we help them defend? Do you want to make a difference in the world of cybersecurity and help us secure the society and essential services?
At Accenture, you are on the forefront of security transformation and innovation where we help secure clients, across all industries, with end-to-end solutions that we strategize, build, run, test and support. If this sounds interesting, we might have the perfect job for you!Your Job
- You will be tackling complex problems and transforming clients' security architecture into reliable solutions with their business requirements in mind.
- You will have the opportunity to show your skills and creativity, come up with new ideas and share your passion for security and new technologies.
- You act as the trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter
- You will develop your skills in any of the following areas: Security Architecture, Security testing, Cloud, OT security, Security operations, IAM, Network and infrastructure security, Defense-in-depth, Data security and much more.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art security solutions - to secure their business transformation.
- You are passionate about security
You’re studying a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2023
- You’re fluent in English and preferably either in Dutch or French.
- You are curious to know how different security technologies can help companies to grow further in the future
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life
- You are keen to learn new security methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship (Most of our internships take place during the 2nd semester of the academic year. However, if you’d like to do an internship outside of this period, feel free to contact us as well.)
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Inspiring and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around and be part of an awesome team
Are you ready to jump in NEW directions?
Apply now and change the world around you! Any questions before you dare to take the leap or already convinced? Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org!
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!