(Senior) Sales & Delivery Manager Cloud & Infrastructure – Microsoft AzureApply now
(Senior) Sales & Delivery Manager Cloud & Infrastructure – Microsoft Azure
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Want to help customers with their journey to cloud? To help them transform their IT landscape and their business processes? Do you get energized of applying the latest technology based on the Microsoft platform, to help customers in their digital journey and to create a competitive advantage? Then this is the job you’ve been waiting for!
You are a confident (Senior) Manager who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create future proven, cloud centric infrastructure capabilities for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.
- Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey by analyzing current infrastructure estate, developing target IAAS centric blue prints and shaping smart migration scenarios to achieve target state at speed.
- Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the e2e value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IAAS and PAAS capabilities
- Develop business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic – and achievable –goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a client’s unique digital transformation context
- Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope – helping to define and execute infrastructure transformation roadmaps
- Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem.
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Your backgroundYou are:
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create cloud solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.Experience
- 5-10 years of consulting experience working on Cloud Infrastructure Architecture, Design, Operations, and Strategy
- 5-10 years of experience with large scale infrastructure transformation on the Microsoft product set
- Demonstrated experience leading large-scale e2e transformations leveraging agile delivery patterns (i.e. ability to scope out, plan, and deliver a program on time and on budget while realizing agreed business outcomes)
- Confident presenting to and working directly with the C-Suite and an experienced storyteller able to explain complex concepts to all types of stakeholders
- Proven people developer with a passion for managing and growing teams
- Bachelor/University degree
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.