Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Customer expectations are evolving, and so is the data and customer capabilities to serve them.
As an Experience & Intelligence Architect you will be at the heart of the organization.
We all know that data is hot and that companies need to use the data to come to insights. But do they know who is using their data? And which data?
You will support our clients to take control of their data and getting value out of it by defining a reference architecture for our customers.
This means that you will work closely with business leaders and information management teams to define and implement a roadmap on data management, business intelligence or analytics solutions.
- Defines, challenge and prioritize with client data requirements.
- Design advanced conceptual, logical and physical data organizations, models, repository, dashboards, reports within a complete functional and technical architecture.
- Partners with other architects, infrastructure and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
- Translate to technical designers or developers designed solution, review proposed solution and optimize it when required.
- Participate to the definition of testing strategy.
- Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
- Design, develop and continuously improve supporting activities (automation of versioning and release management, scheduling, security models, impact assessment of new changes ...)
- Accountable for End to End solution.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
At Accenture Song, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'digital enablers' around. And with good reason: our work includes pioneering next-level marketing, implementing industry-changing digital transformations and improving business performance using digital technology and data insights. We bridge the gap between brand promise and expectations - by creating transformative Experiences.
Our Leuven & Brussels office is home to 80+ fun-loving team of clever, passionate people. We think, we plot, and we create digital products and experiences that help our clients solve problems and seize opportunities.You will be working side by side product designers, business designers, creative technologists and many more to deliver human-centred experiences that drive value for our clients.
- Have worked in building business intelligence design and predictive analytics.
- Experience in working closely with all business lines to identify business needs and analytics opportunities.
- The position will require a deep understanding of query and analytics tools, as well as.
- Knowledgeable in advanced data analysis techniques.
- Experience leading data conversations and developing business concepts.
- Experience supporting the design and development of business intelligence solutions.
- Ability to solve problems independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, while moving from task to task.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to complete tasks as assigned, with great attention to detail.
- Translate business requirements into data requests, reports and dashboards.
- Manage data sets and work with ETL and Data warehouse solutions.
- Communicate effectively with all corporate business lines.
- Work with financial data, translating business data to usable information.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Data Science & programming: Python, R, SQL, SAS, Java or similar
- Data Visualization & Reporting: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or similar
- Data Manipulation & Analytics: Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner or similar
- Data Warehousing: SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure, AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, SAP or similar
- Data Integration: Databricks, Talend, SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica or similar
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.