Social media expertApply now
Social media expert
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
… Who is capable of building strong content strategies.
Although it's normally not done, we’re going to talk about ourselves first. This isn’t because we’re not interested in you, but because we’d first like to describe what sort of working environment we offer. Because if you feel at home here, we’ll all benefit.
- At Accenture Interactive we love original ideas. When we encounter complicated problems, we steer each other towards suitable answers. We love getting our hands dirty together and then refining the excellent solutions that we’ve come up with.
- Accenture Interactive is an agency with a strong digital footprint, all the more so since our takeover by big brother Accenture.
- We learn things from every possible perspective, so we can maintain a helicopter view of the powerful digital ecosystems which include strategy and media advice.
- Every day, our digital team works together with other in-house experts: accounts, creative teams, brand and communication strategists, service designers, developers ... and, of course, with external media agencies.
- We love bouncing ideas off each other. We meet daily, state our opinions clearly and make each other smarter. Knowledge sharing is second nature to us: both internally and with our customers.
- We are part of a strong global network.
We should also say that we’re an atypical agency in the traditional three-pronged world of advertiser, creative agency and media agency.
And we have an exceptionally diverse client portfolio, from Albert Heijn, KBC Bolero, Mensura, Brouwerij Haacht and Corona Direct to large international companies.
Yes, as well as new colleagues, our big brother Accenture has opened many international doors for us.
We consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
Your skills and responsibilities as a Social media expert:
- You can build content strategies on social media, as part of the broader digital customer journey. From designing personas, segmentation, content calendar, targeting strategy to establishing the Kpi’s.
- You have hands-on experience planning and implementing social media campaigns, both organic and paid.
- Measuring results, providing insightful analysis and recommendations to optimize the performance of your campaigns will be your daily challenges.
- You have at least more than 5 years experience in a similar function.
- The social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and others have (almost) no secrets to you. You will be the referral person for your colleagues: digital campaigners, creatives or even accounts if they have any specific questions regarding social media.
- You are comfortable presenting strategies, results and insights directly to a client.
- You will oversee and validate the production of creative assets, in liaison with the creative directors. Being a good social media copywriter is a strong plus.
- Certifications don't prove practice but we consider them important. As well as interest in the latest trends in social media. You must be aware and master these evolution/innovations before your clients hear about them.
- Other specific experiences within the following domains are always a plus: Community management, influencers marketing, production of social media assets.
- Your are fluent in Dutch – needless to say English and French will be important as well.
Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- MacBook and iPhone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Company car or green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike2work allowance, …
- Flexible working hours and working location (home/office)
- Flex Rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Rothco)
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And much more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.