Strategy & Consulting : Senior Manager – Asset ManagementApply now
Strategy & Consulting : Senior Manager – Asset Management
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge, and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology, and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models, and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
As an Asset Management Senior Manager your job will be to:
- Drive & Support Tier 1 clients in delivering business led transformation program, enabled by latest technology
- Reinforce our community active on asset management by infusing functional expertise within the community
- Advise top Tier clients leveraging the Accenture Global network of experts as well as unique Accenture assets
- Develop client relationship with Luxembourgish financial institutions and beyond
- Share & contribute to the latest innovation relevant for the industry globally
- Studies: Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related area
- Proven experience within financial services and/or consulting:
- 8-12 years of work experience in relevant areas (e.g. CSD, ManCo, FA, TA)
- Min 7 years of experience project management activities within consulting firms or in project departments
- Deep understanding of the Fund Industry and/or Asset Servicing/Management (e.g. subscription, redemption, trailer fees, NAV calculation, etc.)
- Experience in digital transformation is a plus.
- Affinity for latest technologies: cloud, blockchain, data
- Understanding of latest regulation
- Willingness to learn & constantly challenge the status quo
- Entrepreneur mindset to develop community & leverage best practices available
- Proven communication skills
- Team player to liaise within the Strategy & Consulting department as well as with the wider ONE Accenture
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, etc.;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.