System Operator/Monitoring SpecialistApply now
System Operator/Monitoring Specialist
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
- As a System Operator / Monitoring Specialist, you are responsible for:
- Implementation of solutions in the field of infrastructure, service and application monitoring
- Integration of monitoring tools with ITSM systems and other monitoring tools
- Support in the preparation of solution architecture.
- Troubleshooting infrastructure, system and applicative issues
- Monitor system performance and network communication
- Install, maintain, configure, and ensure integrity of relevant systems and applications
- Performs back-up & restore activities
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in the field of implementation and development of infrastructure monitoring tools, IT services and / or applications (eg Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Solarwinds, ManageEngine, BMC)
- Experience in monitoring cloud, virtualization and containerization solutions
- Knowledge in problem & incident management
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Knowledge on databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.