Talent Strategist AnalystApply now
Talent Strategist Analyst
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
What excites you about Mondays?
Is it the promise of learning something new? The opportunity to immerse yourself in complex problems? The opportunity to partner with smart people while you drive meaningful change? Is it knowing that someone else’s life will be made better tomorrow because you choose to be at work today?
If that sounds like you, keep reading. (If not, that’s OK too. There are lots of other jobs out there!)
Your role will include, but might not be limited to:
Support in develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Formulation of talent strategy aligned to the business and overall HR strategy.
Help define and co-manage programs, create initiatives and plans for the deployment of Human Capital Strategy.
Support and deliver development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies.
Support in defining plan, mobilize and deliver a Change Journey plan.
Possess strong knowledge market trends, best practices, legal developments and technology.
You bring the following qualifications and/or are willing to grow towards
Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Smart, curious, innovative, fun people to join our Gallia Talent Strategy team.
- A bias for action, experimentation, and iteration.
- A passion for talent management, the capability to apply it at speed and scale.
- A belief that creativity and innovation start with psychological and physical wellness. We threw out the “14 hour workday badge” a long time ago.
- Very little patience for ego driven leaders. We are champions for smart collaboration.
- A pervasive coaching mindset, knowing that we learn together, grow together, and win together every day. We believe in stewardship and work hard every day to leave this place better than when we found it.
- A uncompromisingly high bar on ethics. We do the right thing even when its inconvenient.
- A belief that diversity matters. Teams with diverse perspectives and experiences always land better outcomes. We need people who challenge our status quo.
- Evidence that we are good at what we do and a core belief that we can always do better.
- Bachelor´s Degree
- 1srt experience of strong interest in the science of talent strategy
- A good understanding of how to bring talent strategy theory into practice
- A passion for talent management. You work hard every day to stay relevant.
- Olympic level problem solving, communication, and some project management skills. You understand organizational complexity and how to thrive within it.
- A high level of emotional intelligence.
- A love for change and the ability to pivot to new spaces at speed.
- The ability to find data driven insights and the ability to use these insights to shape your path forward.
- The ability to work in a “peaks and valleys” world. You can sustain an intense pace when needed and understand the importance of recovery periods.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.