- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
- Well versed in Test Report preparation, Defect Tracking Reporting and present this to senior management
- Writing test cases and executing them
- Understand the business need and develop user cases to catch defects early in the cycle
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team
- Running regression and automation suite
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets like Jira (Zephyr)
- Experience on test automation tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in API testing
- Abstract thinking & ability to solve complex problems
- Thorough understanding of SDLC
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent English
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.