Wealth Management IT ConsultantApply now
Wealth Management IT Consultant
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture Wealth Platform Services (WPS) delivers industry-leading solutions to help wealth managers prepare for the future of investing. No industry can escape digital's disruption, especially not wealth management. Today’s clients expect a whole new kind of experience that’s more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before.
That’s where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth management firms.
Are you looking for a rewarding career working in an exciting environment? Would you enjoy access to training and working with worldwide network of industry experts? This could be the role for you!
As part of our WPS team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job including receiving comprehensive training on latest digital front-end platforms such as Avaloq.
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Implementation of the Banking software & tools, including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Design and develop interfaces and add-on solutions
- Parameterisation and customisation of various business modules
Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- Provide risk, quality and test management (strategy and planning, testing activities, migration planning)
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences/Engineering or related discipline
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in consulting, IT or with banking or financial applications
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Good command of German and/or French would be a strong advantage
- Availability and ability to travel abroad on a frequent basis. Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in Luxembourg and abroad on long-term projects
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.