Wealth Management IT ConsultantApply now
Wealth Management IT Consultant
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture Wealth Platform Services (WPS) delivers industry-leading solutions to help wealth managers prepare for the future of investing. No industry can escape digital's disruption, especially not wealth management. Today’s clients expect a whole new kind of experience that’s more informed, more personalized, more transparent; and they want it more quickly than ever before.
That’s where Accenture comes in. We leverage our deep industry experience and broad range of capabilities and synergies across our entire business to deliver end-to-end solutions for leading wealth management firms.
Are you looking for a rewarding career working in an exciting environment? Would you enjoy access to training and working with worldwide network of industry experts? This could be the role for you!
As part of our WPS team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job including receiving comprehensive training on latest digital front-end platforms such as Avaloq.
As a team:
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Implementation of the Banking software & tools, including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Design and develop interfaces and add-on solutions
- Parameterisation and customisation of various business modules
Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- Provide risk, quality and test management (strategy and planning, testing activities, migration planning)
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences/Engineering or related discipline
- 1-2 years of work experience, ideally in consulting, IT or with banking or financial applications
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Good command of German and/or French would be a strong advantage
- Availability and ability to travel abroad on a frequent basis. Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in Luxembourg and abroad on long-term projects
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
What qualifications do you need to apply?
The Accenture young graduates positions welcome all Bachelors & Masters students who are in their final year of studies from any educational background & interested in a career in consultancy. We are looking for open minded people looking to drive real innovation, together with our clients.
How does the application process work?
After we receive your application, you’ll be invited to take our online assessment. If positive, you’ll be invited for an HR interview to discuss all about you so we can find out whether there’s a match with what you’re looking for in a first position. If positive, you’ll be invited for a Meet&Sign day! This is 1 day where you complete all the other steps of the recruitment process: you will participate in a business case in group, manager interview & final interview. If you pass the full day you might go home with a contract offer! These days typically take place beginning of December & March. If you apply after this date you will take the steps individually on different days.