Windev DeveloperApply now
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
- 5-10 years of experience in IT Development roles or within a similar function
- Proficiency in Oracle database and PL/SQL
- Should have ability to translate functional/nonfunctional requirements to system requirements.
- Experience in Windev, DevOps, Git will be considered an asset.
- Good exposure to Agile development principles & methodologies (SCRUM).
- Experience in production support environment and knowledge of ITIL will be considered a significant advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Fluency in English and French.
- Client focus and delivery oriented reflecting high reliability to business and IT stakeholders
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
What qualifications do you need to apply?
The Accenture young graduates positions welcome all Bachelors & Masters students who are in their final year of studies from any educational background & interested in a career in consultancy. We are looking for open minded people looking to drive real innovation, together with our clients.
How does the application process work?
After we receive your application, you’ll be invited to take our online assessment. If positive, you’ll be invited for an HR interview to discuss all about you so we can find out whether there’s a match with what you’re looking for in a first position. If positive, you’ll be invited for a Meet&Sign day! This is 1 day where you complete all the other steps of the recruitment process: you will participate in a business case in group, manager interview & final interview. If you pass the full day you might go home with a contract offer! These days typically take place beginning of December & March. If you apply after this date you will take the steps individually on different days.